Monday 17 August 2009

Thrifted Goods

I went thrifting the other day and I still keep finding summery stuff. I came across these two sundresses which I actually bought for the shop, but I don't know if they would still sell, as people are starting to look out for fall items. Same thing with the sandals. Oh, and the blue wedges... I was looking for blue wedges for quite some time now, I finally found these vintage deadstock ones. I kept walking around in them for like 15 minutes and the glue came off and the straps got ripped. This is a strange thing that only happens with vintage shoes that haven't been worn before. So, below I am wearing one of the sundresses which I really wanted to wear with the wedges, but couldn't. Have to bring these to the shoemakers' and see if they're repairable.

This weekend I went swimming for the first time this year!


Photobucket


blog sandals vintage 70s


blog sun dress vintage 70s


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails