Sunday 30 August 2009

Swedish Hasbeens

Photobucket

All summer long I was looking for the right kind of sandals. They should have been supercomfy but have a heel as well and they should have been going with just about anything. I did not find any. Partly maybe because I don't shop in shops so much anymore. It is hard to find the right kind of shoe in just the right size on a fleamarket.

Today I came across these sandals with wooden heels and these are exactly the kind of shoes I've been looking for. They are from the Swedish brand Swedish Hasbeens. I have never heard of them before, but it seems they are already quite popular in Sweden and also sell their shoes abroad. The shoes are inspired from 1970's models, they are handmade and eco-friendly. They also don't seem to fall apart after just a few months.


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

LaNinja said...

I have a pair with covered toe in yellow. I can really recommend them. Maybe they are just too popular, here in stockholm you see them everywhere :)

w. said...

these shoes are so pretty, i just wish they werent so pricey.

++++ i love love love your header!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails