Thursday 27 August 2009

Mad Men

Photobucket

So now that summer is almost officially over, the meteorological summer that is, I might as well do a little fall inspirational post. I haven't quite bothered with fall fashion until now, as summer came so late this year and I was still happy having it around and didn't really want to think about colder wheather.
Anyway, my favourite TV series Mad Men started two weeks ago with its third season. As always I don't like it alone for its plot and wittyness and but also for the beautiful clothes.
So I did a little search on Etsy looking for Mad Men inspired dresses from the 1960's, mostly plaid ones. I must admit, Etsy did that too, but these were mostly sold out, so I looked up some new ones instead. These were the ones I liked the most:

Photobucket

honeybeevintage
and SmallEarthVintage

mad men dresses 2

Reneesance
and oldage

Photobucket

KandiSue and TheBohemianGoddess

1 comment:

Missa said...

Great dress choices, that first one seems especially Fall perfect to me. We just finished the second season last night, love Mad Men!

p.s. Your blog is wonderful, adding you to my blogroll right now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails