Saturday 22 August 2009

Vintage Swimsuits

Lately I was all obsessed with going swimming and looking at vintage beachwear and old holiday postcards. I think it was because of the heatwave we were going through. If I had some extra cash on my hands right now, I'd definitely spend it for a 1960's bikini. But I don't and fall is around the corner also, so I wouldn't get a chance to wear it this year anyway. So I leave you with some nice pictures I stole from the flickr groups Retro Beach and Vintage Beach, River, and Swimming Pool Postcards. If you like vintage beachwear you should definitely check it out. You might also like to have a look into my Etsy shop, as I found some old deadstock bikini bottoms from the 1960's just recently and I listed them there.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails