Monday 21 December 2009

Baby, it's cold outside



Merry Christmas, everyone! It's cold outside and I am looking for a new coat. I've been wearing mine three years in a row now and it's time for something new. All these grey and dark days make me wish for a colourful soft woolen coat with a (fake) fur collar. I also love the russian princess coat Louise is wearing. I can't believe this coat is from Primark! I could have sworn it was vintage. It seems to be sold out though. I had the intention of buying a vintage coat anyway and I think I'm going to stick with that. I did browse the coat section on Etsy and I fell in love with the green one with the fur collar, but I'm a bit undecided yet.


Photobucket

1. Louise Ebel on Lookbook.nu 2. 11karri

Photobucket

3. FrockStars 4. plumberryvintage

Photobucket

5. animalheadvintage 6. MojoGurl

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails