Saturday 19 December 2009

What to Wear at Minus 11° Degrees

Photobucket

I was a bit surprised to wake up to such a cold day today. I hadn't imagined it would get that cold already. But we had to leave the house running errands anyway. I think my wardrobe isn't exactly equipped for those temperatures and even though I wore two pair of tights, socks and boots and a woolen skirt I did get my feet cold. I also wore two sweaters and a winter coat... Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture. The one above is from last year when the lake froze.

I think my outfit choice wasn't so bad at all, if I had chosen a different pair of boots. But still, I think these temperatures are the most challenging for picking stylish clothes and stay warm at the same time.

This however made me go on an internet hunt on streetstyle sites from colder regions. It seemed a lot of them didn't show pictures in the winter months, but I found some inspirational looks on Hel-Looks:
Zentriert

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

all pictures via Hel-Looks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails