Monday 19 April 2010

Days without Tights

Today was the first day without tights for me this year. It was also the first day of eating icecream outside, going for a long walk, eating strawberry cake in the garden and doing all those things you would love to do on a pretty spring day. It was so lovely outside that after I finished up all of next week's auctions, I just had to get outside.

I chose to wear this 1950's dirndl dress I bought on the fleamarket last month, but hadn't had the opportunity to wear yet. I love it's rose print and I think it's really a perfect little spring dress.

Vintage 1950's dress: Fleamarket
Marimekko Bag: Fleamarket
Shoes: thrifted



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Helga said...

Gorgeous frock!

Laetitia said...

Love that kind of days! and love spring time!

xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails