Monday 15 March 2010

First Signs of Spring

I was hunting down the first signs of spring that day, looking at every little blossom I could find twice, just to be extra sure, that it's really coming. The birds were all breeding or building their nests, so I guess, they couldn't be wrong, could they?

I wore my new dress, I just got off of Ebay. It was really cheap, and I was surprised it was so lovely, as I couldn't tell from the photo exactly.

Vintage 1970's Dress: Ebay
Cardigan: H&M
Bag: Thrifted
Tights: H&M
Vintage 1970's Boots: Fleamarket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


6 comments:

Ivo Serenthà said...

My compliment for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Even week another photo album

You are very beautiful girl and fascinating model,greetings from Italy,

Marlow

Unknown said...

great shots, those boots are divine!

love, fiftyseven
p577.wordpress.com

Rais Tsolaridou said...

Heyy!I just found your blog!I love it!I'll follow you with bloglovin for more fashion updates!Follow me too if you are interested!

http://www.thestyleagenda.com/
Lovely dress btw ;)
xxx

Helga said...

Fantastic frock AND boots!!!Jealous!

Paperdoll said...

Thanks, everyone!

@Helga: I'm so glad I won this dress on Ebay. It wasn't so good represented in the pictures, so I didn't set my bids too high..

Anonymous said...

Fantastic dress! Those colors are gorgeous! You've got spring time down.

Julia
http://julialuckett.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails