Wednesday 3 February 2010

Rainy Days

It was raining cats and dogs today, and I mean all day. It's better than this snow though, because it just makes me feel we are a little closer to spring now, but this could be a false conclusion. It made me think about that saying, raining cats and dogs, and where it would come from. I have no idea, but I like it somehow. So I decided to cheer myself up and make a little collection of cats and dog things.

Those rainy days also make you remember, that there actually is something in between winter and spring. When we think spring, we like to think about the first sunny days and flowers in bloom when we will wear sundresses again, but I know that there will be a lot of uncomfortable days before that. Last year I was on the lookout for a cute vintage raincoat, but somehow forgot about it. I think I will start looking again now.

Photobucket


Photobucket

1. Yumi Kitty Dress, 2. Fauna Cat Pillow, 3. Pink Dog Shirt on Etsy, 4. Vintage Blouse on Etsy, 5. Dog Pillow from H&M Home

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails