Monday 15 February 2010

New York: Part 1

I wasn't following fashion week the last two times, but this time, I thought, I am going to follow it  on style.com again, to pick out my favourites and post them on the blog. It also would be something nice to relate on, once fall is about to come and I am looking for some inspiration. From the ones I've seen, these are the ones I liked best:

Photobucket
Ruffian: I do like the ladylike looks, which definitely have a 1970's feel to them.


Photobucket

Jason Wu: love the sheer dresses and the classical 60's elements


Photobucket

Karen Walker I liked best. I love the pastels here, and the combination of light grey and pink.  It makes me want to bring out my soft pink ballet flats and pair them with grey woolen tights.  But I think I don't own a matching dress for that. It also seems, that overknees are going to be big (again) next fall. I've seen them everywhere.

all pictures via Style.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails