Thursday 7 January 2010

Spring Inspiration: H&M Garden Collection


Photobucket


Photobucket

all pictures via H&M

Right after I decided to not buy anything from H&M anymore (this was one of my new years resolutions) I came across H&M's garden collection somewhere on the internet. And after a long time when I didn't like their stuff too much (their last catalog I got in the mail was stuffed with 80ish jersey shirts and leggings that were screaming aerobic to me) I have the feeling that this collection is really my cup of tea. I am loving the florals and pastels and blue and cream, things I'm really fond of recently. Apparentely these clothes will be made from sustainable materials like organic cotton, organic linen and recycled polyester from PET-bottles. I always thought that most of the polyester was made from recycled plastic already, but maybe I was wrong. It seems to be a good thing. Anyway, these make me wish for spring even more and that is with these damn snowstorms coming our way tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails