Monday 5 May 2008

The floral dress

I'm a bad blogger, I guess. I only get done two posts in a month and in April there wasn't even one. I need to improve, I think. Right now I'm in love with this dress from Primark. Where I live, we don't have Primark which is on the one hand pretty good, because you probably won't meet anybody in the same dress on the street, on the other hand you have to buy them on Ebay and pay eventually a lot more than they cost in the shops. I wonder for how much they retail, 10 £?



I think I might buy this dress in black though. I've been on the lookout for a dress like this for quite a while now, and haven't been able to find something vintage for a reasonable price. I just wish I hadn't thrown away all my 90's floral dresses.



pictures via the facehunter and Ebay

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails